Submit A Request
Homeowners are asked to submit a letter of request which fully describes the project and includes any attachments needed to convey the details of the project. Approval must be obtained for any external changes, including but not limited to: exterior paint color, roofing, landscape changes, fences, windows, home additions, etc. Following are items that should be included in the email request:
- sketches/diagrams with measurements
- materials of construction
- illustrations or photographs
Requests should be emailed to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your name, address, and evening telephone number in the event further information or clarification is needed. If you do not have email, requests may be mailed to our property manager.
The typical action and response path is as follows:
1. Requests sent to firstname.lastname@example.org reach all ACC members as well as the Property Manager.
2. The ACC will discuss the request and either contact the homeowner for more information if they feel they have enough information, will vote.
3. A member of the ACC will contact the homeowner and inform them of their decision.
4. If approved, the homeowner must keep a copy of the approval for their records. If after approval the homeowner decides to make changes to the original request, they must resubmit an updated request and repeat the process.